Call for Special Session
Submissions open for following Special Sessions:
- Special Session-1: AI Innovations for the marginalised (Dr. Anju Pratap Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Saintgits College of Engineering, Kerala) To know more click here
- Special Session-2: Enabling Technologies for AIoT (Dr Gaurav Singal, Dr Vipin Pal, Dr Abhinav Tomar, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Delhi, India) To know more click here
- Special Session-3: Envisioning Sustainable Futures: Exploring Next-Gen Computing Solutions (Dr. Saurabh Bilgaiyan, School of Computer Engineering, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha) To know more click here
- Special Session-4: Machine Learning Fusion: Empowering Future Data Analytics Across Real-World Domains (Dr Jai Prakash V. Verma, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad) To know more click here
- Special Session-5: Intelligent Solutions for Industry Automation (Dr. Prakash Choudhary, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Central University of Rajasthan, India and Dr Vijay Kumar, Department of Information Technology, Dr B R Ambedkar National Institue of Technology, Jalandhar, India) To know more click here
- Special Session-6: Traversing the Digital Era: Integrating Artifical Intelligence and Leadership (Prof. Dr. Krishnaraj Ramaswamy, Principal Scientific Advisor, Ministry of Innovation and Technology, Ethiopia) To know more click here
- Special Session-7: Computational Intelligence in Real Domain Applications (Eugenio Vocaturo, Tommaso Ruga, and Ester Zumpano, University of Calabria (DIMES), Italy) To know more click here
Special Session proposal guidelines
- All Special Sessions will be held either at the conference venue or in online mode.
- To conduct a special session, the organizer of the session needs to send a proposal containing the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aim & Scope/ Objectives
- Sub-topics of interest
- Contact information of the Organizer
- Organizers’ short biography
- List of potential reviewers/ TPC capable of reviewing papers submitted to the special session
- Tentative number of paper submissions
- Proposals will be duly evaluated by ICICV-2024 Technical Committee based on the novelty and associated impact of the topic, and same will be intimated via email to the session organizer with further guidelines.
- Organizers of Special Sessions are required to announce/ publicize Call for Papers for Special Sessions at their own, however details of all accepted Sessions will be made available on the Conference website (www.icicv.co.in).
- Review process (First phase) of the papers submitted in the Special Sessions will be done by the respective Organizers of the sessions. In the review process, each paper should receive at least two reviews from qualified reviewers (all reviewers are required to have expertise in the area of the submitted paper).
- The third qualified review (Second Phase) will be done by Technical Committee/ Reviewer Pool of ICICV-2024 and will make the final decision on acceptance/ rejection. The decision about acceptance/ rejection will also be intimated to the respective organizers of the special session.
- Acceptance rate of papers submitted for the special session and similarity index percentage must be restricted to 30% and 15% respectively.
- For successful execution of special session minimum 5 accepted papers are required, and Organizer of the special session will be invited to chair the session. However, the ICICV-2024 organizing committee may combine papers from different sessions, if the number of papers is less than 5 in a single session.
- Important dates:
- Notification of acceptance: at the earliest
- Full length paper submission and registration: As per Conference Timeline