General guidelines for conducting a Special Session in ICICV-2020:
- The aim of Special Sessions is to invite original contributions in terms of high quality research papers related with the conference theme.
- All Special Sessions will be held at Manipal University Jaipur (Raj.), India during Conference dates (i.e., Jan 17-19, 2020).
- Organizers of Special Sessions are required to announce Call for Papers for their Special Session, however the details of every accepted Special Session will be provided on the Conference website.
- Review process (First Phase) of the papers submitted in the Special Sessions will be done by the respective Organizers of the sessions. In the review process, each paper should receive at least two reviews from qualified reviewers (All reviewers are required to have expertise in the area of the submitted paper).
- The third qualified review (Second Phase) will be made by Technical Committee/ Reviewer Pool of ICICV-2020 and will take the final decision.
- Acceptance rate and Plagiarism percentage must be restricted to 30% and 10% respectively.
- For successful execution of special session minimum 10 accepted papers are required, and Organizer of the special session will be invited to chair the session
- ICICV-2020 reserves the right to combine more than one Special Sessions (for e.g., if number of papers in a single session remains less than 10).
Call for Special Sessions:
- Call for proposals for Special Sessions is now open on the topics related to the theme of ICICV-2020.
- To conduct a special session, the organizer have to apply online on conference website. Click here to apply for special session in ICICV-2020.
- The proposal should provide the following information:
- Aim & Scope/ Objectives
- Sub-topics of interest
- Contact information of special session organizers
- Organizers’ short biography
- List of potential reviewers/TPC capable of reviewing papers submitted to the special session.
- Proposals will be evaluated by the Technical Committee based on the novelty and associated impact of the topic, and same will be intimated via email.
- Important dates:
Special Session proposal submission deadline: Aug 31, 2019
Notification of acceptance: within one week of proposal submission
Full length paper submission and registration: as per Conference Timeline
- Feel free to enquire about the special session by leaving your queries on [email protected] or contact us here.
Download special sesssion guidelines brochure from here
Encourage your colleagues to show their best efforts to join this conference. We deeply appreciate your initiatives and interest to conduct a special session in ICICV-2020.